Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chapter 45


Hearing the door open Frannie shifted on the bed. She wanted to see Jon’s reaction when he saw her. She was twirling one of the paint brushes in her hand and when she looked up, there he was.

Jon had entered his room still unsure of why the music was playing. When he found Frannie on the bed, paint brush in hand, it was all he could do not to rush the bed and throw himself down next to her. “What’re you doing here? I thought you said you weren’t coming until tomorrow.” She watched him as he walked toward the bed, “I changed my mind. Was that okay, or should I go and come back tomorrow?”

He sat down on the bed next to her and took the paint brush from her and laid it on the night table, “you’re not going anywhere.” He leaned down and kissed her, “I missed you baby. I’m glad you’re here.” Frannie wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him down on top of her. “That’s better.” He was half sitting, half lying across Frannie’s chest. He pushed himself up, “just a sec.” He pulled off his shoes and crawled over her, lying down next to her and pulling her close, “that’s better.”

They lay together talking softly, kissing intermittently with Edwin McCain singing softly in the background.

Lying here with you
Listening to the rain
Smiling just to see the smile upon your face
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments
I'll remember all my life
I found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

Jon stroked Frannie’s arm as the music and words flowed around them. He loved Frannie but was only now realizing that she truly was who and what he had been looking for for a long time, longer than he cared to admit.

Looking in your eyes Seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything to me
These are the moments I know heaven must exist
These are the moments I know all I need is this
I have all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me

Frannie listened to the words, feeling that they were describing exactly how she felt. After all she had been through, all she had suffered, she had survived and this was where she was supposed to be, in this time and in this place with this man.

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've got all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
I could not ask for more than the love you give me
'Coz it's all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more I could not ask for more

As the song ended Frannie lifted her head from Jon’s chest as he leaned down, their mouths met in a sweet, slow kiss that spoke of the emotions that were swirling in each of them. Jon wrapped his arm around her middle and pulled her over on top of him. Frannie pulled her mouth from his, stroking his cheek with her fingertips, “I love you.” Jon stroked his hand down her hair and over back, resting his hand on her hip, “I love you too baby.”

Their mouths met again and Jon’s stomach growled loudly between them. Frannie laughed her way out of the kiss, the moment lost for now. “Hungry darlin’?” Jon rolled them over so he could reach the phone, “I guess I am. Are you?” She nodded, “I could eat.” Jon picked up the phone.

After ordering their dinner Jon noticed the paint brushes on the night table. He picked one up and stroked it lightly across Frannie’s arm, smiling at the goose bumps that appeared. He shifted so he was once again lying next to her and he lightly dragged the soft bristles across her thigh. She shifted restlessly on the bed, the light teasing touches making her ache for him.

Jon moved to the end of the bed and stroked the brush down Frannie’s legs barely making contact with her skin as he circled her ankles and traced back to the inside of her knees. He watched her, seeing her eyes dilate and her nipples harden under the shirt had his cock straining against his zipper.

He set the paint brush aside and moved up further, his hands skimming up her thighs to the hem of the t-shirt. He slid the shirt up, kissing and caressing each bit of skin that he revealed. Pushing the shirt higher he took one of her nipples into his mouth, nipping gently with his teeth and soothing with his tongue.

Someone knocked on the door.

Jon stayed at his task, ignoring the knocking. Frannie pulled at his head, dragging him up to look at her, “go answer the door.” Jon stared down into her eyes, “don’t move.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on the last few chapters. Love this story. I'd LOVE to see that picture of Jon.

Opester said...

Ooohhh,, I knew Jon would be happy to see frannie and Lil' Jon sounds pretty happy too! Hot, hot, hot!!!

Super_Kiwi said...

Aww I do love that song from Edwin McCain, great choice of song for them that was really sweet.

And helllo paintbrushes LOL... that was very erotic.. cant wait to see when he comes back ;)

Anonymous said...

arrgh....can't wait for next installment!!!!
hurry!!!

sarah_uk